Cellular Automata, Fractal, Cryptography, Caos
Ph.D., Kyushu University, Japan, 1996
1. Lee, H. Y., "Period Lengths Of Cellular Automata Cam-90 With Memory," Journal of applied Mathematics and Physics, Vol. 38, No. 1, pp. 255-266, 1997
2. Lee, H. Y., "A Study On The Dynamical Behviours Of Cellular Automata CA-2 and CA-3," Journal Of KISS, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 682-684, 1998.
3. Lee, H. Y., "A Study On The Dynamical Behviours Of Cellular Automata CA-6," Journal Of KISS, Vol. 5, No. 7, pp. 1783-1790, 1998
4. Lee, H. Y., "State Transition Graphs Of Finite Cellular Automara," Jornal Of KISS, Vol .25, No. 10, pp. 1180-1187, 1998
5. Lee, H. Y., "A Categorical Representaion Of the State Transition Graphs Of Finite Cellular Automata," Complex Systems `98, Charles Shurt University, Australia, pp. 150-161, 1998.
Visiting Scholar, Kyushu University, Japan (1989-1991)
Visiting Scholar, U.C.B., U.S.A. (1988-1989)
Professor, Department of Computer Science, Pusan National University, Korea (1978-Present)
Professional Societies & Activities
Member of KIPS, KISS, JIPS
Honors and Awards
International Joint Research & Activities